Overview of Quality Hotel Mediterranee Menton
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Balcony
Standard Room, 3 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Menton, Quality Hotel Mediterranee Menton is in the city center and near the beach. Oceanographic Museum and Jean Cocteau Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Le Metropole Shopping Center and Condamine Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track or Louis II Stadium.
- Japanese Garden - 27 min drive
- Grimaldi Forum - 27 min drive
- Le Metropole Shopping Center - 27 min drive
- Casino Monte Carlo - 28 min drive
- Salle Garnier Opera House - 30 min drive
- Menton Station - 9 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 44 min drive
- Le 5 — 1 min walk
- Pizza l'Authentique - 3 min walk
- Le Bouquet Garni - 3 min walk
- La Gourmandise - 4 min walk
- Pad Thai Express - 4 min walk
About this property
Quality Hotel Mediterranee Menton
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel Mediterranee is located on a smaller side street 7 minutes walk from the main Avenue and 5 from the beach, stone and shingle. On arrival we were shown to our room, overlooking the road on the upper floor, which was spacious and suitable for a family or extended family as it had a bed settee and connecting door to the adjacent bedroom - this was not very well sound insulated and noise form the TV did cause disturbance during the morning and evening when it was on. A telephone call to reception did result in a quick responce. The shower room was large with double sink and separate WC, very clean and modern. Breakfast was continental but with a very good selection of cereals, bread, meat and cheese with unlimited tea and coffee setting you up for the day trips out. The roof bar, open until 11.00pm, was very comfortable with settees for TV or drinks away from the breeze or a large open terrace with great views to the mountains behind Menton - sea views are restricted due to other buildings.. Overall I would definitely recommend the Mediterranee for its location and accommodation. Great for a weekend away and visiting Nice, Monte Carlo or the short trip to Italy and Sanremo from the train station a 10minute walk away.