When you daydream of an unfamiliar spot, you might think you'll be sauntering through downtown, noticing the lovely landscapes or the buildings everywhere around you. However, there is one feature you have been looking forward to in particular: Monaghan County Museum. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can recall, and now is the time to mark it accomplished.
Best Places to Stay Close to Monaghan County Museum
Hotels near Monaghan County Museum
You cannot say you have properly experienced a place without seeing some of its culture. Monaghan County Museum is a fantastic starting point.
Go and check it out in Monaghan.
Make a reservation at the Westenra Arms Hotel and Ashleigh Guest House. They're within shouting distance of Monaghan County Museum.
If you are hoping to find somewhere economical to catch some z's after a tiring day, there are some options for you. There are a couple of budget-friendly accommodation options nearby. The Hillgrove Hotel is a 0.6 miles commute away and the Four Seasons Hotel & Leisure Club Monaghan is 0.8 miles away.
The Castle Leslie Estate, just 6 miles away, is a high-end hotel that that provides its guests with the absolute best experience possible.
The area near Monaghan County Museum offers some spots for foodies. Coffee fanatics will appreciate the various roasts and finger snacks at The Monte Carlo (11 Glaslough Street, Monaghan). Plan your next excursion as you dine on the hearty food served at Hillgrove Hotel, Leisure & Spa (Old Armagh Road, Monaghan).
Before you depart, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Monaghan County Museum:
- Quiet inside and easily spotted from a distance, Church Square is not just a place of prayer, but a prominent tourist attraction as well.
- Pick up some brochures at St. Louis Heritage Centre to ensure you have the right information to make the most of your stay in the area.
- If you are enthusiastic about live theater, you have to join the audience at The Garage Theatre.
- Budding pros and amateurs alike will appreciate the facilities at Monaghan Valley Pitch & Putt Club. Pack your clubs and test your game.
- With its picturesque setting and authentic animal-based tours, you and the family won't be disappointed after a day at Sam More Open Farm.
Expedia's directory of hotels in Monaghan provides everything you need, so you are certain to have a place to stay near Monaghan County Museum you'll appreciate. It's time to get researching: Monaghan welcomed quite a few visitors over the past year. You can travel with confidence once booking time arrives, too: guests of all kinds would endorse their Monaghan hotel to a colleague. Get all the insider info you need.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling monument, the concierge service at hotels close to Monaghan County Museum is awesome.
- We offer suites that are soothing for all types, from big families with children to travelers on their own.
- Rooms in Monaghan accommodation will be clean, neat, and ready to greet you.
As you can see, it's understandable why rooms close to Monaghan had greater numbers of visitors in the last year than 2015. Plus, thanks to Expedia's extensive registry of hotels near Monaghan County Museum, your preferred place lies in your future.
Monaghan Interesting Facts and Figures
There are still further things to see and do in Monaghan when you've crossed Monaghan County Museum off your list.
- Monaghan hasn't been very prevalent in the guide books, but it is now starting to gain in status.
- After some hours spent on its abundant excursions, you'll also discover Monaghan is experienced when it comes to custom hospitality.
- Be cultured about the territory's history, then head out on the town to top off the adventure.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Monaghan, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Monaghan County Museum from Expedia. Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet some all-new selfies!