Visitors to Monaragala are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monaragala
Places to visit in the larger region include Maligawila and Buddama Rajamaha Viharaya Temple. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Monaragala, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 16 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Yoho Cool Mount Resort Ella is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the center of Monaragala. This 3-star resort in Ella features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Ella Jungle Resort is located 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of Monaragala. This 3-star lodge in Ella features free breakfast and a restaurant. Our customers like its helpful staff and bathrooms.
- Planters Bungalow is 19 mi (30.5 km) from central Monaragala. This 3.5-star hotel in Ella features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Monaragala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- About 2.48 inches of rain falls on Monaragala each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 72°F