No matter what you believe, step back and admire Monastery of Panagia Hozoviotissa.
Go and check it out in Amorgos.
You'll find about 6 hotels that are within 6 miles of Monastery of Panagia Hozoviotissa. The Aegialis Hotel & Spa and Lakki Village are a few popular places.
For both ease and affordability, book a room at the Galaxy Pension, a short trip of 6 miles.
Need a coffee or a scrumptious sweet to boost those flagging energy levels? 3Πορτο is a popular pit-stop to grab a drink and a snack within a short walk of Monastery of Panagia Hozoviotissa. A fabulous choice for anyone hungry for a heartier meal is Aρμπαροριζα. This establishment is also just a stone’s throw away. If you're not ready to call it a night, wander to Botilia.
Other Places to Visit near Monastery of Panagia Hozoviotissa
Before you hit the road again, check out the other things to do here:
- Head along to Agia Anna Beach, stroll along the beach, paddle in the water and get some fresh air.
- If you're looking to find some serenity, pay your respects at St. Valsamitis, a functioning monastery.
- At Katapola Ferry Terminal you can jump onboard a ferry or simply sit back and watch as other travelers come and go.
- Look at the waves as they roll in endlessly, taste the salt in the wind and hear the sound of seabirds in your ear at Agios Pavlos Beach. There is no other place quite like the beach to truly awaken your senses.
- Nothing nourishes the soul like a trip to the beach. Don't forget to visit Agioi Saranta Beach, one of the best in the area.