Visitors can enjoy all that Mondovi has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Pratonevoso - Mondole Ski.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Mondovi
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 51.3 mi (82.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mondovi
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Outlet Village Mondovicino is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Belvedere Tower and Crava Morozzo Natural Reserve.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Mondovi. Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Park Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Pratonevoso - Mondole Ski, 10.8 mi/17.3 km from the city center.
Getting Around Mondovi
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Mondovì Station. Mondovi might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Mondovi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Mondovi each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F