Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I was treated well from arrival to check out it was a great experience I would recommend to friends and family
I had a two double room very small but luckily it was only my 7 year old daughter and myself. Room was nice and location was great. Breakfast was exceptional! Seemed to be short staffed. Person working the desk was also managing breakfast. Other friends had big issues with the hotel but I'd say our ...
Everyone was especially hospitable. The grounds and the room was very nice. Evening wine and cheese was appreciated. Breakfast was okay. Sausage patty was paper thing and not very tasty. The eggs, I think, were powdered but edible. The rest: Cereal, fruit, etc. was good. The hotel is apparently in ...
I was in town for work. Excellent stay, the service and cleanliness was awesome. My room was top notch. The breakfast was a little lacking but it was adequate. I took advantage of the pool while I was there- it was quiet and provided complementary beach towels. Also on a side note, the tap water ...
Everything went smoothly. Nothing to complain about. Nice, friendly, inexpensive. Recommended.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Monroe hotel! Choosing the perfect place to stay during your Northern Louisiana holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Monroe. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Monroe accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your stay.
- Northern Louisiana is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Monroe has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Northern Louisiana has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Monroe is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?