Visitors to Mont-de-Lans are sure to enjoy the ski areas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, bars, and museums. A top sight in the city is Ecrins National Park.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in Mont-de-Lans
- The closest major airport is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 45.8 mi (73.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mont-de-Lans
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Les 2 Alpes and Les Deux-Alpes Ski Resort are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ecrins National Park and Chasal Lento Museum.
In Mont-de-Lans, you'll be able to select from 78 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Souleil'Or - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Mercure Les Deux Alpes 1800 - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Turan - Amenities at this hotel include ski slopes and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Mont-de-Lans
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Mont-de-Lans gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F