Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with water park and restaurant
Situated in the mountains, this spa hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Mont-Dore Golf, Funiculaire du Capucin, and Thermes du Mont-Dore. Téléphérique du Sancy and Station de Ski Sancy are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a water park, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 54 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include balconies, minibars, and coffee makers. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Gran Carlina
Renovations & Closures
In addition to a water park, Hotel Gran Carlina features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Mont-Dore hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and ski storage.
Hotel Gran Carlina is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Water park
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 1970
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Day bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
La Part des Anges - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
A health club and a water park are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.25 per person, per night
- Spa tub access
- Laundry facilities
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 75
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per day
- Gran Carlina
- Gran Carlina Mont-Dore
- Hotel Gran Carlina
- Hotel Gran Carlina Mont-Dore
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.