Okay, but needs TLC
Posted Feb 19, 2016
We recently stayed 3 nights at the Ermitage. We really enjoyed the location and the ambiance of the hotel. However, it really does need some TLC, and there were a lot of little things that we experienced that when added up made us feel that when (not if!) we return to Mont Tremblant, we would stay somewhere else. For instance:
- we had a non-smoking room, but the room next door was smoking and we could smell it come through the vent
- they do not have a bell hop available to help you with bags, if you want
- our room did not have bathrobes, which it was supposed to, and when I asked if we could get some, was told they were out
- our daughter slept on the pull-out sofa and was cold with the thin blankets they have, so we asked for a comforter like what is on the bed, but were told they were out of those
- our room was recently painted, and they cut in on the top of one wall, but never finished painting the wall
- the hot tub broke while we were there, but they did fix that
- the elevator kept getting stuck on floor 3, but was being fixed
- the bathroom must have been flooded at some point because the baseboard tile was poorly repaired, and the rug right outside was stained and pulled away.
- When housekeeping made up our room, they didn't clean the dirty suite dishes in the sink.
- Towels are pretty small and they don't give you enough, we had to ask for more.
We absolutely loved Mont Tremblant and this was in a great location. Underground parking was great, and the suite wa