Visiting Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village, and visitors give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views, and top-notch restaurants. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its spas and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village
- The closest major airport is in Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village
Favorite places to visit in the city include Aquaclub La Source, Mont Tremblant Activities Centre, and Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant. Additionally, you might want to add Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Quintessence - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Sommet des Neiges - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this condo resort. With a stay at this 3-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a nightclub, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Fairmont Tremblant - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort, 1.7 mi/2.7 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be -2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 5°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mont-Tremblant Pedestrian Village is 1.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°F