Overview of Giannetti bed & breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Giannetti bed & breakfast is located in Montalcino. Poggio Antico and Capanna of Cencioni are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Basso Merse Nature Reserve and Garden of Daniel Spoerri. Parco Piscine Capenti Outdoor Pool and Horti Leonini are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including hot springs.Visit our Montalcino travel guide
- Castello Banfi - 8 min drive
- Poggio Antico - 15 min drive
- Tenuta Greppo Franco Biondi Santi - 20 min drive
- Museum of Brunello - 22 min drive
- Abbazia di Sant'Antimo - 28 min drive
- Civitella Paganico Station - 13 min drive
About this property
Giannetti bed & breakfast
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.