Overview of Hotel al Brunello di Montalcino
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
Basic Double or Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Montalcino, Hotel al Brunello di Montalcino is in a rural area. Val di Chiana and Val di Merse reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Horti Leonini and Bosco della Ragnaia. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.Visit our Montalcino travel guide
- Fortress of Montalcino - 18 min walk
- Civic and Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art of Montalcino - 20 min walk
- Museum of Brunello - 8 min drive
- Tenuta Greppo Franco Biondi Santi - 8 min drive
- Capanna of Cencioni - 12 min drive
- Buonconvento Station - 17 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 107 min drive
- Pizza - 20 min walk
- Osteria d'Altri Tempi - 2 min drive
- Caffee - 2 min drive
- Alle Logge Di Piazza - 3 min drive
- Il Grillo - 3 min drive
About this property
Hotel al Brunello di Montalcino
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Close to Montalcino and quiet
Easy to find, quiet location with all the amenities. Did not stay for dinner. Breakfast was ok. The hotel room was very clean and updated. The entrance and lobby look a bit tired. Did not use the pool and although the room was great, our view was of a cement wall. We would have appreciated a balcony with a stunning view of the pool and nearby mountains but were not assigned there. There were so few guests which also made our stay nice an quiet.
Pros: Spacious and quiet
Cons: Balcony view in light of the limited number of guests
Location: Very short drive from centre of Montalcino