Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We stayed at the Crans Ambassador over a long weekend and particularly liked the fact that the hotel is very child friendly. Our daughter was given a welcome gift upon arrival, her own child-sized robe and slippers and really enjoyed her time at the swimming pool after skiing. The pool is always ...
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Bella Lui. The hotel is of the Bau Haus design, nicely maintained, and very clean.It has an excellent situation (half way between Crans and Montana) with stunning views. Breakfast was good-delicious fresh bread, eggs one could boil to taste, cheeses...The muesli ...
The staff was exceptionally gracious and helpful, and would do anything to help. The rooms were nice and clean, and the small bar & restaurant was also good. It's a 10 minute walk to Montana, where they have more bars and restaurants, and Crans is also close by...where all the major shopping boutiques ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Montana hotel! Choosing the right room during your Valais escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Montana. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Montana hotels even allow you to bring several pets along for your vacation.
- Valais is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your pets can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Montana has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Valais has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Montana is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to have fun. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?