Visitors to Montanita are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, parks, and spas. In Montanita, there are 29 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Montanita
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Montanita Beach, Montanita Point, and Olon Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Montanita Church to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Montanita. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Balsa Surf Camp - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Kundalini - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a snack bar/deli and a library, along with free WiFi.
- Dharma Beach Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Montanita
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Montanita is 1.46 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F