Visiting Monte Sant'Angelo
Visitors can enjoy all that Monte Sant'Angelo has to offer including the mountain views, spas, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and temples. A top sight in the area is Gargano National Park.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Monte Sant'Angelo
- The closest major airport is in Foggia (FOG-Gino Lisa), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Monte Sant'Angelo
Notable city landmarks like Sanctuary of Monte Sant'Angelo sul Gargano and Abbazia di Santa Maria di Pulsano might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Umbra Forest Nature Reserve and Gargano Promontory exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Gargano National Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Monte Sant'Angelo. Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Palace Hotel San Michele - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Monte Sant'Angelo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Monte Sant'Angelo gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F