Wouldn't go back, but it wasn't terrible!
Posted Mar 22, 2017
To start, at the front desk you are greeted with delicious drinks! They allow you to check in early, leave your bags with the bellhop, and take full advantage of all of fhe resorts ammenities. The staff was really friendly and always eager to help (we even had someone from the resort call us a week before our stay to ask us if we had any questions for our upcoming trip). The pool was beautiful, and it had a swim up bar (which was a major plus!). The food at the "reservation only" restaurant was spectacular.
Now, on to my issues with the resort:
1. It was a bit outdated; the hallways leading to the room we were assigned were all dimly lit, making it at times hard to navigate around.
2. The elevator that was closest to our room constantly reeked of dirty water. In addition to that, it often stopped working, which made the trip to go back to our rooms twice as long.
3. Often times, we found bugs crawling in the hallway close to our rooms, which was always freightening to find because we wouldn't see them until we were standing directly in front of them (because of the dim-lit hallways).
4. It's nearly impossible to make reservations at one of their speciality restaurants, because they are always booked days in advance.
5. Our toilet was not working, the only way we were able to make it flush was by lifting the lid off the toilet and manually lifting the pump.
Overall, it wasn't a terrible experience, it just wasn't the best for the money we spent on the trip.
Comment from Hotel Management
Mar 24, 2017 by Cassandra, Hotel Management
Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. In taking great care of our beautiful hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere.
We hope that we can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Thank you for vacationing with us.