Doing business in Watsonville - Highly Recommended
Posted Nov 7, 2016
***Very comfortable, quiet sleep experience, which is a priority for me!
1. Easy to find when traveling by car, found directly off highway 152.
2. Clean, well-lighted, safe parking.
3. Friendly day/night staff.
4. Elevator + Stairs. Not too big, not too small facility.
5. Clean room, no funky odors in the bathroom and sleeping areas.
6. Refrigerator, microwave.
7. Blow-dryer and good area for make-up, curling irons. 1 large mirror over sink + I large full-length mirror.
8. Ironing board and good working iron.
9. Plenty of outlets for all my electronics - good lighting around the bed.
10. Nice desk area for working on some business.
Comment from Hotel Management
Nov 8, 2016 by up, Hotel Management
Thank You for feedback we work hard to serve you for your next visit.