Nice little getaway spot but needs improvement.
Posted Jul 12, 2016 on Hotels
Stayed here with me, my husband and our 1.5 year son.
- Great wifi connectoin - no issues at all.
- Liked the location. Close to shops/restaurants that you can walk to.
- Free parking but the downside is it is very limited and/or teeny tiny 'compact' spots and we had a SUV.
- Free bagel spread in the mornings was tasty and convenient.
- Friendly staff.
- Shower was great (had an adjustment height feature as well as a choice of spout feature).
- This hotel fails to think of child safety. The door to the room needs another safety lock. Our son kept opening the door and even though we lock it he can still turn the knob. So we had to block the door with a chair. So please add a sliding lock and/or chain higher up out of a child's reach.
- The breakfast bagel set up needs to offer water!! One of those water pitchers/dispensers would be nice.
- The room itself need a bigger garbage. I thought it was just me but I saw another guest bring his garbage to the lobby.
- I was on the first floor. In the mornings I could hear the guest upstairs walking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Didn't really bother me but if you don't like this about a hotel then I don't recommend staying here and/or request a room on the 2nd floor.
I paid $500 a night which is not my normal price range but decided to splurge. Overall, I liked it.