Room had a fireplace. Very clean. Nice bathtub and shower. Good deal in October.
- 13 min walk
- Monterey Convention Center
- 17 min walk
- Parker-Lusseau Pastries
- 10 min walk
- Restaurant 1833
- 11 min walk
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Waterfront - 13 min walk
- Monterey Convention Center - 17 min walk
- Maritime Museum - 19 min walk
- Dennis the Menace Park - 2 min drive
- Fisherman's Wharf - 3 min drive
- Salinas Station - 25 min drive
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 5 min drive
- Parker-Lusseau Pastries — 10 min walk
- Restaurant 1833 — 11 min walk
- Chipotle — 12 min walk
- Peet's Coffee — 12 min walk
- Casa Alvarado — 13 min walk
About this property
Pelican Inn Monterey
Along with dry cleaning, this smoke-free motel has express check-out and tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, multilingual staff, a garden, and a picnic area are onsite. All 19 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 250.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Monterey Ramada Limited
- Ramada Limited Hotel Monterey/Carmel
- Ramada Limited Monterey/Carmel
- Ramada Monterey Carmel
- Pelican Inn Monterey Motel
- Ramada Limited Carmel Hill Hotel Monterey
- Pelican Inn Monterey
- Pelican Monterey
- Pelican Inn Monterey Monterey
- Pelican Inn Monterey Motel Monterey
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Room service available
Things to do
- Public winery tours
- Dry cleaning service
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Climate control (heating)
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- LCD TV
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
- Bicycle rentals
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Scuba diving
- Whale watching