Disappointed in the quality of my stay
Posted Apr 22, 2016
I stayed for four nights and should have changed hotels after the first night.
1. I was cold so I requested an additional blanket; which never came. I fell asleep after waiting TWO HOURS for it. The next night I stood at the service desk as I waited for the blanket. It took a while to retrieve.
2. My bathroom sink ran constantly...not dripped...it RAN. I did take note of the water conservation notice in the room...
3. Fruit for breakfast each morning was still frozen.
4. I had to do a ton of studying so I put out the Do-Not-Disturb sign, only to have housekeeping (1) knock on my door; which I ignored because I was studying and (2) then housekeeping opened my door!!! It was locked with the bolt AND the security lock!!! Housekeeping then slipped a note under my door that said "Our housekeeping staff has honored your Do-Not-Disturb request..." Now, it's possible that my ideas about Do-Not-Disturb are different than anyone else's, but how is it honoring to my request to not be disturbed when housekeeping knocks on my door, and then proceeds to open it???
5. The shower rained down brown muddy water each morning before running clear a few minutes later. GROSS!!!
I will never stay at this hotel again.
Comment from Hotel Management
Apr 27, 2016 by Veronica Velasquez, Hotel Management
Dear Mr Jeff,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Monterrey Airport.
As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for did not meet your expectations about this issues. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.
Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Monterrey.