Get an overview of this hotelHostel in Montevideo with rooftop terrace and 24-hour front desk
Situated in Montevideo, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of University of the Republic, Pereira Rossell Hospital, and National Library of Uruguay. Tristan Narvaja Flea Market and Tres Cruces Shopping Center are also within 15 minutes.
This hostel features a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour front desk, and a TV in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free.
Rooms offer free WiFi and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Che Lagarto Montevideo - Hostel
Che Lagarto Montevideo - Hostel features a rooftop terrace and a television in a common area. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Che Lagarto Montevideo - Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 0.01 percent city/local tax will be charged
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- Che Lagarto Montevideo
- Che Lagarto Montevideo Hostel
- Che Lagarto Hostel Montevideo
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.