Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Hank Williams Museum, Supreme Court of Alabama, and Rosa Parks Museum. Dexter Avenue Baptist Church and Civil Rights Memorial are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a business center, and conference space.
All 131 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs. Premium bedding, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Business center
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Doubletree Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown
- Doubletree Hilton Montgomery Downtown
- Doubletree Montgomery Downtown
- Madison Hotel Montgomery
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).