Lady at front desk very helpful but room conditions are really bad
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival
- 12 min walk
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts
- 3 min drive
- Eastdale Shopping Mall
- 4 min drive
- Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival - 12 min walk
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts - 3 min drive
- Eastdale Shopping Mall - 4 min drive
- EastChase Shopping Mall - 6 min drive
- Auburn Montgomery - 7 min drive
- Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional) - 17 min drive
About this property
Extended Stay America - Montgomery - Eastern Blvd.
This smoke-free hotel features laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and a front-desk safe. Free on-the-go breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. All 120 rooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Free WiFi, coffee makers, and ironing boards are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Extended Stay America Eastern Blvd.
- Extended Stay America Eastern Blvd. Hotel
- Extended Stay America Eastern Blvd. Hotel Montgomery
- Extended Stay America Montgomery
- Extended Stay America Montgomery Eastern Blvd.
- Extended Stay America Montgomery Eastern Blvd. Hotel
- Extended Stay Montgomery
- Extended Stay America - Montgomery - Eastern Blvd. Hotel
- Extended Stay America - Montgomery - Eastern Blvd. Montgomery
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free on-the-go breakfast available daily 6:00 AM–9:30 AM
- Full-sized refrigerator
- Laundry facilities
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Laundry facilities
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Iron/ironing board
When we checked into the hotel , the room we were given was no where near clean and the AC was not working properly. Also, there were stains on the bed sheets and the kitchen area was not cleaned properly. When me and my fiancé booked online we booked a king size bed. The bed was definitely not king size . When we called down to the front desk to advise of the unclean room and AC issue we were told someone would be up right away . Well that someone never arrived. We waited 30 minutes and the maintenance man did put in the new AC but the sheets never arrived . My fiancé then had to go outside of the room and find a maid. The maid she found was not in charge of our section and therefore was not responsible for the unclean room. She only provided us clean sheets to change the bed on our own. We then called again to the front desk and complained that the room wasn’t clean. The manager did then come up to the room to inspect and indeed did agree it was not clean. The manager then switched us to another room. The new room was clean but did not have a phone in the room. We were in town visiting family . Our stay was not the best . I would not recommend this location to others nor will I be staying there again.