Visitors can enjoy all that Montoursville has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 59 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Williamsport
- The closest major airport is in Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Selinsgrove, PA (SEG-Penn Valley), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montoursville
Places to visit in the larger region include Lycoming Mall, Lycoming College, and Howard J. Lamade Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum and Market Street Bridge.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Motel 6 Montoursville, PA - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Montoursville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Montoursville is 41.26 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F