Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Montreal hotel in Old Montreal, walk to Notre Dame Basilica
This family-friendly Montreal hotel is located in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Old Port and Bonsecours Market. Notre Dame Basilica and University of Quebec-Montreal are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 45 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Auberge du Vieux-Port
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1100 square feet (102 square meters) include a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Auberge du Vieux-Port is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 1100
- Conference space size (meters) - 102
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1882
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Taverne Gaspar - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
- Auberge Vieux-Port
- Auberge Vieux-Port Hotel
- Auberge Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge Vieux-Port Montreal
- Auberge Du Vieux-Port Hotel Montreal
- Auberge du Vieux Port
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.