Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Montreal hotel on art gallery row
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
This Victorian boutique hotel in downtown Montreal is 3 blocks from the Museum of Fine Arts and the galleries and boutiques of the Golden Mile.
This hotel features antiques, original art, and an ornate fireplace; Chateau Versailles also supplies free Wi-Fi and serves a complimentary Continental breakfast.
Chateau Versailles Hotel's 65 guestrooms feature original Victorian details, high ceilings, Matisse prints, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Intense colors and an emphasis on sculpture and art are the hallmarks of this downtown Montreal hotel. Amenities at Chateau Versailles include a 24-hour business center with 2 computers, a printer, fax machine, and complimentary wireless Internet. A fitness center features a treadmill, weight machine, exercycle, and separate saunas for women and men. Babysitting services can be arranged (surcharge). Guests will enjoy complimentary afternoon tea in the Victorian-style Boudoir, served from 4 PM to 6 PM. Please note that the 4-story Chateau Versailles has no elevators.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fireplace in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
A complimentary Continental breakfast is provided each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
RIDI Bar Ristorante and Terrace
Au Bistro Gourmet
Nearby Things to Do
Chateau Versailles' fitness center contains a treadmill, weight machine, exercycle, and separate saunas for women and men.
Mont Royal Park is 1 kilometer (0.5 miles) away and offers hiking paths and paddleboat rentals on its small lake. The Old Port, 3 kilometers (2 miles) away, has biking and in-line skating paths as well as boat tours and scooter, bike, and in-line skate rentals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75.00
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Chateau Versailles
- Chateau Versailles Hotel
- Chateau Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Chateau Versailles Montreal
- Versailles Chateau
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).