Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel near convention center, shopping, restaurants
Popular property highlights
In Montréal suburbs
Located across the street from Carrefour Laval Shopping Centre and adjacent to Space Camp Canada and Centropolis this hotel is 23 km (15 miles) from downtown Montréal and Trudeau International Airport.
Work or work out
The hotel offers a fitness center, an indoor pool, conference rooms, a business center, La Cage aux Sports restaurant/bar and breakfast at Restaurant Le Zircon, located on the lobby level.
Holiday Inn Laval Montréal's 176 guestrooms feature pillowtop mattresses and free WiFi. Additional amenities include coffee/tea makers, flat-screen cable TVs, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Holiday Inn Laval Montréal
Holiday Inn Laval Montréal is half way between the Laurentian Mountains and downtown Montreal, 32 km (20 mi) away. Many attractions are across the street or adjacent to the hotel, including Laval Cosmodome/Space Camp Canada, Laval Convention Center, and Carrefour Laval Shopping Center.
Guests enjoy the use of the small fitness center and a heated indoor swimming pool. A small business center off the lobby offers worktables, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and pay telephones. Laundry facilities are available on site. The Holiday Inn Laval Montréal's seven conference and banquet rooms can accommodate up to 400 guests. The hotel offers catering services. Guests staying at the hotel can park in the hotel's outdoor lot free of charge and use electric car charging station.
2 restaurants are on site.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 7
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built 1989
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Le Cage aux Sports - Open for lunch and dinner, this chicken-and-rib restaurant is part of a large, sports-themed restaurant chain. A children's menu is available. Multiple televisions allow guests to follow college and professional sports action. The restaurant is decorated with pro sports memorabilia. The bar area is separate from the dining room.
Restaurant Le Zircon - Serves breakfast daily and also features a children's menu. The restaurant is located on the lobby level.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's small fitness room is adjacent to the indoor swimming pool.
The Laval Cosmodome is located next door to the hotel and features interactive displays and programs highlighting the history of space exploration. A space shuttle replica, moon rocks, and an authentic Apollo mission space suit are among the items on display.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
- Holiday Inn Laval
- Holiday Inn Laval Montréal
- Holiday Inn Laval Montreal Hotel Laval
- Holiday Inn Laval Montreal Quebec
- Holiday Inn Montréal Hotel Laval
- Laval Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Laval Montréal Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.