- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Theater du Nouveau Monde
- 1 min walk
- Complexe Desjardins
- 4 min walk
- Place des Arts
- 5 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Montreal's Ville-Marie neighborhood, Hotel Abri du Voyageur is in the city center and near a metro station. Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and Place des Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Notre Dame Basilica and Old Port. Check out an event or a game at Bell Centre, and consider making time for La Ronde Six Flags, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Theater du Nouveau Monde - 1 min walk
- Complexe Desjardins - 4 min walk
- Place des Arts - 5 min walk
- Phillips Square - 9 min walk
- National Library of Quebec - 9 min walk
- Saint Laurent Station - 3 min walk
- Montreal Central Station - 17 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Hotel Abri du Voyageur
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is my second time back staying at Hotel Abri du Voyageur. It is a great little spot in the heart of the city. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. the breakfast is a great addition! Very pleased. The only thing guests must know is that the stairs upon entry are treacherous in the winter. and there is no easy drop or pick up in front of the hotel with luggage... snowbanks make it impossible. I will most definitely return again next year. Book early if you have a group in order to have two rooms close together... pay the extra for the bathroom attached. It can be a wait of up to 45 minutes to use the shower otherwise!