Book your room at Hôtel Champ-de-Mars
Traditional Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Traditional Room, 1 Double Bed & 1 Twin BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelMontreal hotel in Old Montreal, walk to Bonsecours Market
Located in Old Montreal, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sir George-Etienne Cartier National Historic Site and Bonsecours Market. Notre Dame Basilica and University of Quebec-Montreal are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
Rooms offer TVs and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Montreal hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hôtel Champ-de-Mars is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Year Built 1898
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and noon.
Blues cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 10 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 11 PM and Midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Deposit: CAD 500.00 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: CAD 1.5 per day, varies per unit size
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.