Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk motel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Situated on the riverwalk, this motel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Saputo Stadium, Montreal Biodome, and La Ronde Six Flags. Olympic Stadium and Montreal Botanical Garden are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A restaurant, a snack bar/deli, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this motel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free local calls. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The motel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly motel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel L'Express has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (meters) - 52
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 560
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1976
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 61
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Ceiling fan
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 11 AM.
Spagza - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 200.00 per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 5.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Hotel L'Express
- Hotel L'Express Longueuil
- L'Express Longueuil
- Longueuil Days Inn
- Days Inn Longueuil
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.