Get an overview of this hotelLatin Quarter hotel with free WiFi and a bistro
Old Montréal: 15 minutes
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal is in the Latin Quarter, a 15-minute walk from the cobblestone streets of Old Montréal. The historic downtown offers shops, restaurants, and landmarks like Notre-Dame Basilica. Guests can also browse the shops lining Saint Catherine Street, a 10-minute drive.
Le Vignoble restaurant
Guests can enjoy meals and cocktails amid the stylish surrounds of L'Imprevu Bistro Lounge. The hotel also offers all-day buffet, set menu, and à la carte options at Le Vignoble restaurant. Other amenities include a business center and an indoor pool.
Free WiFi, premium coffee
Guests can research holiday plans and email home using free WiFi, and unwind with a favorite show on the 40-inch flat-screen TV. All rooms feature Keurig® coffeemakers. Superior and Business rooms come with added perks like fluffy bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 352
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7976
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 741
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1974
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Hotel Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montréal has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
- Gouverneur Dupuis
- Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal Montreal
- Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montréal
- Gouverneur Place Dupuis Montréal Montreal
- Hotel Gouverneur Dupuis
- Hotel Gouverneur Montréal
- Hotel Gouverneur Place
- Hotel Place Dupuis
- Hotel Place Dupuis Montréal
- Place Dupuis Hotel
- Place Dupuis Montréal
- Gouverneur Hotel
- Gouverneur Montreal
- Gouverneur Montréal Montreal
- Gouverneur Montréal
- Gouverneur Hotel Montreal
- Hotels Gouverneur Montreal
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).