Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel in Montreal's Golden Square Mile
Near Crescent Street
Located on Sherbrooke Street in Montreal's Golden Square Mile, this hotel 2 blocks from a metro station and 4 blocks from the Museum of Fine Arts, Mount Royal Park, and the shops and restaurants of Crescent Street.
A sophisticated dinner crowd frequents Le Meridien's attached Branzino Restaurant restaurant for cocktails, wines, and its dynamic menu that specializes in Mediterranean styles.
CD players, free WiFi
Professionally designed and decorated rooms & suites at Le Meridien Versailles-Montreal feature panoramic windows, work areas with wooden desks, and luxury bath products. Rooms include free WiFi and CD players.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Le Meridien Versailles1808 rue Sherbrooke Ouest Montreal QC H3H 1E5
This downtown Montreal hotel is just steps away from the Museum of Fine Arts, Mount Royal Park, and the shops and restaurants of Crescent Street. With a prestigious address amidst historical and contemporary architecture, Le Meridien Versailles is surrounded by boutiques, museums, art galleries, and antique shops on Sherbrooke Street, affectionately called the "Golden Square Mile." Once the neighborhood of the Canadian upper class, this pristine tree-lined street remains refined and rich in local textures, yet cosmopolitan in spirit.
Guests of Le Meridien Versailles-Montreal may use a 24-hour fitness facility, as well as the fitness room and business center in a partner hotel across the street. This hotel supplies complimentary WiFi in all public areas. Additional conveniences include 4 meeting rooms, a concierge desk, room service, child care (surcharge), and valet parking in a garage (surcharge).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1967
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
RIDI Bar Ristorante and Terrace - The freshest food prepared in the time-honored traditions of Mediterranean cuisine coupled with the intricate and complex flavors of the world`s finest wines. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Terrace open for lunch and dinner.
Branzino restaurant - The freshest food prepared in the time-honored traditions of Mediterranean cuisine coupled with the intricate and complex flavors of the world`s finest wines. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Terrace open for lunch and dinner.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Le Meridien Versailles-Montréal offers a small, 24-hour fitness room with cardio machines, strength-training machines, and a television. Guests may also use the fitness room and sauna in a partner hotel across the street. In addition, yoga mats and jogging maps are available at the hotel.
Four blocks from the hotel, Parc du Mont-Royal (Mount Royal Park), one of Montreal's largest greenspaces. This beautiful park was designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, who also designed New York's Central Park. In warm weather, visitors can picnic at Beaver Lake, hike or jog the trails, stroll the gardens, rent a bike or a pedal-boat, or attend one of the many international festivals. Winter brings cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, tobogganing, sledding, and ice skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 17.25 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 17.25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75.00
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Meridien Hotel Versailles-Montreal
- Meridien Versailles-Montreal
- Le Meridien Hotel Montreal
- Le Meridien Montreal
- Le Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Montreal Le Meridien
- Meridien Versailles-Montreal Hotel
- Meridien Versailles Hotel Montreal
- Meridien Versailles Hotel
- Meridien Versailles Montreal
- Meridien Versailles
- Le Meridien Versailles Montreal
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.