Book your room at Le Westin Montréal
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel with free WiFi and glass-bottom pool
Near Palais des Congrès
Surrounded by the cobblestoned streets of Old Montreal, Le Westin Montréal is opposite Palais des Congrès, the city's largest convention center. It's a 5-minute walk to Notre-Dame Basilica from the hotel, and 10 minutes to the Montreal Museum of Contemporary Art.
A glass-bottom pool
Swimmers love taking a dip in the indoor glass-bottom pool, directly above the hotel entrance. After a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, guests can enjoy farm-to-table dishes and tapas in gaZette, with a selection of over 250 wines.
Free WiFi and coffee
Well-equipped guestrooms feature a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a coffeemaker with Starbucks® coffee, an iHome® radio-clock with MP3 connection, and free WiFi. The Heavenly Bed® comes with a pillowtop mattress and down duvet. Some rooms enjoy views over the city.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Le Westin Montréal270 St. Antoine Ouest Montreal QC H2Y 0A3
In addition to an indoor pool, Le Westin Montréal provides a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Westin Montréal is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 25
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 455
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2009
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillow menu
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
GaZette - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 40 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 25 and CAD 30 for adults, CAD 13 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 33.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 40 per night
- Le Westin Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Westin Montreal
- Westin Montréal
- Westin Montréal Hotel
- Westin Montréal Hotel Montreal
- Westin Montréal Montreal
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.