Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel, underground city access
Popular property highlights
- Central location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Link to Bell Centre
This 36-floor downtown hotel is directly linked to the VIA Rail Canada station, a metro station, Bell Centre, and Montréal's extensive underground shopping area. Old Montréal is 1 km (a half-mi) away.
Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain's 24-hour health and fitness center includes an indoor pool, and cardiovascular equipment. The hotel's restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.
All 611 rooms feature floor-to-ceiling, half-moon-shaped windows with superb downtown or south shore views. Coffeemakers, and complimentary wireless Internet access are provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain
This 36-floor downtown Montreal hotel is directly linked to the VIA Rail Canada station, a Metro station, Bell Centre, and Montréal's extensive underground shopping area.
This Marriott's 24-hour fitness facilities overlook the heated indoor lap pool, and include cardio equipment, free weights, and exercise bikes with cable TV and radio.
The Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain offers 30,000 square feet of function space, including ballrooms and rooftop meeting rooms. The opulent, French-themed Le Caf' Conc' Theater boasts two levels of terraced balconies, terraced floor seating, and a large stage. All meeting rooms include complimentary high-speed wired Internet access, free WiFi, and audiovisual equipment as well as a technician to assist.
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms 22
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 36
- Total number of rooms - 611
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3323
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 35765
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Samuel de Champlain Restaurant - Open for Continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Breakfast is served buffet style. Lunch and dinner feature Mediterranean cuisine. Display kitchen and large ovens. Warmly lit French-style decor with floral arrangements, round tables.
Le Senateur Bar - Dimly lit lounge adjacent to restaurant serves Continental-style lunch daily, along with a variety of beers and cocktails. Includes a central bar with surrounding leather chairs, tables with comfortable chairs, big-screen television for sporting events.
Nearby Things to Do
The Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain has a heated indoor lap pool and a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, exercise bikes, and free weights.
Nearby recreational activities include jogging/fitness trails at Mount Royal Park, which is three km (1.75 miles away).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 26.50 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 36.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Chateau Champlain Marriott
- Chateau Champlain Marriott Montreal
- Marriott Champlain Chateau
- Marriott Champlain Montreal
- Marriott Chateau Champlain
- Marriott Chateau Champlain Hotel
- Montreal Chateau Champlain Marriott
- Montreal Marriott Chateau
- Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain
- Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain Hotel
- Marriott Chateau Champlain Hotel Montreal
- Marriott Hotel Montreal
- Montreal Marriott
- Marriott Montreal
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.