Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel 1 block from Bell Centre
Popular property highlights
This 9-story modern high-rise is located in downtown Montreal, next to Ste-Catherine Street shopping and 1 block from the Museum of Fine Arts and the Bell Centre. Mount Royal Park is also nearby.
Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet at L'O Restaurant featuring Viennese pastries, breads, and hot and cold items (fee applies). Business amenities are also available.
Novotel Montreal Centre's guestrooms feature views of downtown or the entertainment district and wireless and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Novotel Montreal Centre
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal is the 227 room, Novotel Montreal Centre hotel. Novotel Montreal Hotel is appropriate for all types of travelers, whether it be for business or leisure. Novotel Montreal Hotel's downtown location means it's close to the financial and commercial districts, restaurants, and the Bell Centre, home of the Montreal Canadians. For assistance, the hotel offers tour/ticket help. These and other city center attractions makes Novotel Montreal Hotel an excellent location to stay.
Relax at the bar and enjoy a glass of wine from the cellar, or keep in shape in the new hi-tech exercise room. Access the 8 multimedia meeting rooms with the latest technology. Novotel Montreal Hotel offers quality services in a relaxing atmosphere of modern comfort. Garage parking is available (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 8
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 118
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1270
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
L'O Restaurant - With the atmosphere of a chic French bistro, this restaurant provides a breakfast buffet, le Grand Bonjour, which includes a variety of hot and cold items, fresh Viennese pastries, coffee, and juice (fee applies). Table d'hote and à la carte menus are available for lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Novotel Hotel Montreal Centre
- Novotel Montreal Centre
- Novotel Montreal Centre Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.