Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Montreal hotel in Old Montreal, walk to Notre Dame Basilica
Located in Old Montreal, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bonsecours Market and Notre Dame Basilica. University of Quebec-Montreal and Christ Church Cathedral are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, self parking, and meeting rooms. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a library, free newspapers, and a garden.
All 9 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include washers/dryers, sitting areas, and private yards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pierre du Calvet
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Pierre du Calvet is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1725
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Les Filles du Roy - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Self parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 295
- Pierre Calvet
- Pierre Calvet Hotel
- Pierre Calvet Hotel Montreal
- Pierre Calvet Montreal
- La Maison Pierre Du Calvet Hotel Montreal
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).