Find Motels in Montrose
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Montrose
Other property types in Montrose
Stay Wise Inns Montrose
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Days Inn by Wyndham Montrose
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montrose-Townsend
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Montrose Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 5 economical motels in Montrose among the more than 50 hotels and other accommodations. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and you can see these today along the historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of Expedia customers' recommended Montrose motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A spa tub along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free breakfast and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
What to Do in MontrosePeople visiting Montrose speak highly of its restaurants. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Sweitzer Lake Park
- Curecanti National Recreation Area
To learn more about local history, take some time at:
- Cimarron Railroad Exhibit
- Fort Uncompahgre
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Delta Chamber of Commerce
- Delta Family Fun Park
- Links At Cobble Creek
Montrose is also notable for its:
- Mountain views
Best Time to Visit MontroseDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Montrose by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 71° F during the day and 15° F at night
- Average rainfall is 10.20 inches in a year
How to Get to Montrose and Around the Area
|Montrose, CO (MTJ-Montrose Regional)||Airport||1.9 mi (3.1 km)|
|Telluride, CO (TEX-Telluride Regional)||Airport||36.2 mi (58.3 km)|
|Gunnison, CO (GUC-Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional)||Airport||50.8 mi (81.7 km)|