History buffs will enjoy exploring Moravia, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedral. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its cafés.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Moravia
- The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moravia
Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Old Town Hall, Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul, and Spilberk Castle. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are New Town Hall and Masaryk University.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Moravia. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- EEL Brno apartments - Amenities at this 3.5-star apartment include parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and helpful staff.
- EEL accommodation Brno - Our customers love the central location and helpful staff at this apartment. Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free WiFi and parking.
- Barceló Brno Palace - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Getting Around Moravia
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Brno Hlavni Station. Moravia might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Moravia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Moravia gets about 19.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F