Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel in Vannes with restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Chubert Hospital and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Musee de La Cohue. Le Jardin des Remparts and Palais des Arts et des Congres are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, coffee/tea in a common area, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, self parking, free newspapers, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 56 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
Campanile Vannes is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 1990
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Campanile Hotel Vannes
- Campanile Vannes
- Campanile Vannes Hotel
We should mention
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.