Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Vannes with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in Vannes, this hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Chubert Hospital and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Musee de La Cohue. Le Jardin des Remparts and Palais des Arts et des Congres are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Free newspapers, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 70 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Première Classe Vannes
Hotel Première Classe Vannes features complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 2.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Hotel Première Classe Vannes
- Premiere Classe Hotel Vannes
- Première Classe Vannes
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.