Get an overview of this hotel4-star eco-friendly hotel near Musee de La Cohue
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Vannes, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Palais des Arts et des Congres, Vannes Cathedral, and Place de la Republique. Vannes Marina is 1 mi (1.7 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a business center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and free newspapers. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and electric kettles.
- Helpful staff
KYRIAD PRESTIGE VANNES CENTRE - Palais des Arts
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can use the indoor pool and outdoor pool at a partner property. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 2
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2013
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Le Georges - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.90 for adults and EUR 6.25 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Kyriad Prestige Centre Gare
- Kyriad Prestige Centre Gare Hotel
- Kyriad Prestige Centre Gare Hotel Vannes
- Kyriad Prestige Vannes Centre Gare
- KYRIAD PRESTIGE VANNES CENTRE Palais Arts Hotel
- KYRIAD PRESTIGE Palais Arts Hotel
- KYRIAD PRESTIGE VANNES CENTRE Palais Arts
- KYRIAD PRESTIGE Palais Arts
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.