DON'T STAY HERE! Mold and moisture issues!
Posted Oct 24, 2016 on Hotels
Traveled with my wife and 2 year old. Checked in late. Room was freezing cold. Turned air to appropriate level. Woke up, showered, noticed lots of mold around the shower. Grabbed a towel, it was damp, as were the rest of the towels. Got dressed, put on my shoes, they too were wet from what I can only imagine was the dew (from the high humidity). Poked around a bit more: thick mold build up in A/C unit, thick mold around the window, very poor workmanship on what appeared to be recent 'upgrades. The health side effects from sleeping there were quickly noticed when my toddler coughed for the next few days and my wife and I complained of sore throats. I travel frequently for business (30-40 nights/yr for the last 10 years or so), I have never reviewed a hotel. I felt compelled to let others know about this nasty hotel and the possible side effects of staying there. This is nowhere near the standards of other HIE I have stayed in. This place is a $29/nt type accommodation.