Get an overview of this hotelLuxury resort with 2 restaurants and full-service spa
Situated in Moorooduc, this luxury resort is within 1 mi (2 km) of Karrawingi Park, Rm Hooper Oval, and Devil Bend Golf Club. Peninsula Studio Trail - Judy Reekie Studio and B'Darra Estate Vinyard are also within 3 mi (5 km).
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free resort. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a conference center, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 10 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Flat-screen TVs with digital channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & Spa
Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & Spa features a full-service spa and an outdoor tennis court. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury resort also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Woodman Estate - Luxury Country House Restaurant & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 1
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1998
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Electric kettle
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 11 AM.
Brasserie - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Formal Dining - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Billiards Room - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 8:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor tennis court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
Wellness Retreat has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open select days. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 95.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 35 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AUD 139.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AUD 35.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: AUD 159.00
- Resort fee
- Business center/computer access
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 39.50 for adults and AUD 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 6 PM and 8 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 95
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 95.00 per day
- Woodman Estate
- Woodman Estate Hotel
- Woodman Estate Hotel Moorooduc
- Woodman Estate Moorooduc
- Woodman Estate Hotel Victoria
- Woodman Estate Victoria/Moorooduc, Australia
- Woodman Estate Luxury Country House Restaurant Hotel Moorooduc
- Woodman Estate Luxury Country House Restaurant Moorooduc
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.