Visitors to Morrisville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches, cafés, and shopping.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Hope
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Morrisville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Makefield Highlands Golf Club and Garden of Reflection 9-11 Memorial. In the area, you'll also find Sesame Place and Sotcher Farmhouse.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Morrisville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Morrisville gets about 46.42 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F