Think of yourself wandering through the boulevards of your future day off, taking note of the lovely environment or the buildings wherever you look. But Morro Rock is one attraction you've been especially anticipating. The time has finally arrived to check it off your bucket list.
Best Places to Stay Near Morro Rock
Hotels near Morro Rock
Even though this area is full of sites to keep you busy, Morro Rock should definitely be at the top of your itinerary.
You'll find it in San Luis Obispo, a lively city that many visitors enjoy exploring.
Morro Rock has many accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 29 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. A few are the 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites, the Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites and the Ascot - Inn at the Rock, just 1 mile, 0.8 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
In the neighborhood are plenty of economical hotels if you're looking to keep costs low while you're exploring the world. 0.9 miles away, you'll come across the Best Western Plus San Marcos Inn, but if that's not quite right for you, then an alternative is the Masterpiece Hotel, which is 0.9 miles away.
If you're looking around for a hotel room that's a little extra special, you'll find lots of upmarket establishments nearby. Make sure you check out the Blue Sail Inn, only 0.8 miles away, and the Coastal Breeze Inn, 0.9 miles away.
Walk around the walkways that circle Morro Rock to fully appreciate this area. Tognazzini's Dockside Restaurant (1245 Embarcadero, Morro Bay) is one restaurant that you should try. Spark up a conversation with some of the locals over beverages at Harbor Hut (1205 Embarcadero, Morro Bay). This watering hole is also not far away.
While you're in the area, you'll soon see there's loads more than just Morro Rock to check out:
- The Morro Bay Skateboard Museum is an interesting spot to spend time and learn from some of the remarkable collections on display.
- Watch curious creatures swim around, try to identify them and learn about their replicated habitats at Morro Bay Aquarium, a fun and educational attraction for kids and adults alike.
- Heron and Cormorant Rookery is a beautiful spot to support and experience the area's creatures.
- Pitch and putt over bunkers and around the roughs at Morro Bay Golf Course for a great day on the course.
- Find out more about the life sciences at Museum of Natural History, an interesting place for you and your family.
Expedia's places to stay in San Luis Obispo furnish all you need, so you're sure to find sites near Morro Rock that you'll enjoy. With hundreds of visitors last year, you won't be by yourself. All the tips and information you're looking for you'll find just a click away. When reservation time is here, you'll rest assured: newcomers of all types would suggest their San Luis Obispo hotel to their family members.
- Rooms in San Luis Obispo hotels are always clean, neat, and ready to receive you.
- Looking for rooms that are snug in addition to tidy and neat? We have it here.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation close to Morro Rock will be wonderful, as you might expect near such a lovely monument.
Thanks to Expedia's vast roster of hotels near Morro Rock, your choice spot awaits.
Fascinating San Luis Obispo Facts and Figures
When you've achieved Morro Rock, you'll still have things to see and do in San Luis Obispo.
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to top off your good times with a bang; when the sun comes up, get enlightened about local history.
- You will see San Luis Obispo also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after you spend a day on its abundant adventures.
- San Luis Obispo is a precious locale that is still seeing a climb in acclaim.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet some awe-inspiring new selfies. Paying a visit to San Luis Obispo is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Morro Rock. Reserve now!