Overview of Santo António House
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Mortagua, this vacation home is in a rural location. Crossbowmen Lands Museum and Museum Jose Luciano de Castro are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Christ the King in Vimieiro and Church of Santa Cruz.Visit our Mortagua travel guide
- Palace of Bussaco - 25 min drive
- Bairrada Wine Museum - 38 min drive
- Jardim da Manga - 42 min drive
- Caramulo Museum - 44 min drive
- Coimbra University - 44 min drive
- Santa Comba Dao Station - 14 min drive
- Viseu (VSE) - 46 min drive
About this property
Santo António House
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Property Registration Number
We should mention
Property is also known as
- St. Anthony's House Mortágua
- St. Anthony's Mortágua
- Private vacation home St. Anthony's House Mortágua
- Mortágua St. Anthony's House Private vacation home
- St. Anthony's
- St Anthony's House Mortagua
- St. Anthony's House Mortagua
- St. Anthony's House Private vacation home Mortagua
- St. Anthony's House Private vacation home
- St. Anthony's House
- Santo António House Mortagua
- Santo António House Private vacation home
- Santo António House Private vacation home Mortagua