Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near State Tretyakov Gallery
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Moscow, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Museum of the Moscow Railway, Forum Hall, and Moscow International House of Music.
A restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and free bottled water. Guests can appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, and other amenities include premium bedding and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow Paveletskaya Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2282 square feet (212 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Courtyard by Marriott Moscow Paveletskaya Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Year Built 2011
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 212
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2282
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( RUB 1150 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Bistro - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 1180.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1300.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: RUB 1150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: RUB 1000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1180.00 per night
- Courtyard Marriott Moscow Paveletskaya
- Courtyard Marriott Moscow Paveletskaya Hotel
- Courtyard Moscow Paveletskaya
- Courtyard Moscow Paveletskaya Hotel
- Hotel Courtyard Moscow Paveletskaya
- Hotel Moscow Paveletskaya
- Marriott Moscow Paveletskaya
- Marriott Moscow Paveletskaya Hotel
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.