Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel in Metz with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Musee de la Cour d'Or, Metz Cathedral, and Centre Pompidou-Metz. Amneville Zoo is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) away.
A restaurant, a meeting room, and express check-in are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include express check-out, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 54 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and showers. Phones and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Hotel Metz
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Best Hotel Metz has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Year Built 1985
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Le Restaurant - This buffet restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Thursday: 6:30 AM - 11 PM
- Friday - Friday: 6:30 AM - 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Smoking rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.70 for adults and EUR 7.70 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 65.00
- Best Hotel Metz
- Best Metz
- Hotel Best Metz
- Hotel Metz
- Metz Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in smoking rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.