Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk hotel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Thionville, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Parc Napoleon, IUT de Thionville, and Hospital Beauregard. Regional Hospital Metz-Thionville is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) away.
A restaurant, self parking, and dry cleaning are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and express check-in are onsite.
All 53 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with digital channels. Private yards, premium bedding, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Thionville Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Edwardian hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mercure Thionville Centre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1990
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Léon de Bruxelles - This brasserie serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per accommodation, per day
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15.90 for adults and EUR 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per accommodation, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Mercure Hotel Thionville Centre
- Mercure Thionville Centre
- Best Western Thionville
- Thionville Best Western
- Mercure Thionville Centre Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.