Visiting Mossy Point
Visitors can enjoy all that Mossy Point has to offer including its parks. There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mossy Point
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mossy Point. Additionally, you'll find Broulee North Beach and Mogo Zoo in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Mossy Point, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 62 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Quays Hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from central Mossy Point. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Batemans Bay can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Coachhouse Marina Resort is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the center of Mossy Point. This 3-star cabin in Batemans Bay features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers love its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Lincoln Downs Resort Batemans Bay is located 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the heart of Mossy Point. This 4-star motel in North Batemans Bay features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
Dressing for Mossy Point
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Mossy Point gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 44°F